7th ANNUAL FOOD QUALITY & SAFETY CONGRESS ASIA 2021
Inventicon is proud to present their Flagship event the 7th Annual Food Quality & Safety Congress Asia 2021. Over the past six years we have brought regulators, F&B manufacturers with analytical services and testing companies together to discuss best practices in aligning food quality and safety systems with changes and instrumentation standards.
The Asian Food & Beverages segment is projected to reach US$192,258m in 2021. Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2020-2024) of 11.3%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$295,244m by 2024.
Further, the adoption of food safety and quality assurance mechanisms such as Total Quality Management (TQM) including ISO 9000, ISO 22000, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Hygienic Practices (GHP) by food processing industry enable adherence to stringent quality and hygiene norms and thereby protect consumer health, prepare the industry to face global competition, enhance product acceptance by overseas buyers and keep the industry technologically abreast of international best standards.
The Food Quality & Safety Congress Asia is the only dedicated conference featuring F&B quality and safety industry leaders, this conference will examine strategies in implementing quality and food safety systems. Delegates will learn how to fast-track an analytical set-up, enhance nutrition quality and comply with the latest food regulations to mitigate risk exposure. Delegates will gain a comprehensive understanding on the latest cost-effective analytical techniques, best practice strategies for overcoming quality issues, practical solutions to real-life safety challenges and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines.
Operations Manager (Dairy Division)
Henry Jones Foods Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
Head Quality Assurance & Food Safety
Wilmar International Ltd. (Singapore)
Senior Manager - Quality and Food Safety
Pepsico Foods International Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
Joan O’ Shea
Senior Quality Director AMEA
Pranay Nath Singh
Scientist - Food Safety & Quality (APAC)
Abbott Nutrition Research & Development (Singapore)
Global Quality Manager
Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC. (Singapore)
Quality Assurance Manager
Kerry Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
FSQR Director - Cargill Protein Asia & Europe
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Exploring methods for identifying and risk-ranking sources and vectors to combat microbial cross contamination
- Best practices to be prepared for the increasing demand of allergen safe products for consumers across international markets
- Blockchain for food traceability - Tracking products to their source for improved food authenticity and safety
- Intelligent packaging systems sensors and nano sensors to monitor food quality and safety
- Discussing the need of rigorous application of various quality management systems (HACCP, GMP, GHP, GLP, ISO)
- Collaborative supply chain and warehousing in the tough situations of pandemic
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- CEOs, Executive and Managing Directors
- Government Food Safety Officials
- Retailers and Suppliers
- Food Safety, Technical & Quality Directors
- Accreditation/Certification/Inspection Bodies
- Corporate Affairs & PR Directors and Managers
- Procurement & Supply Chain Directors and Managers
- Equipment providers and packaging manufacturers...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Functional heads of:
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Food Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research & Development
- New Product Development
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Learn how to fast-track an analytical set-up, enhance nutrition quality and comply with the latest food regulations to mitigate risk exposure
- Get to know best practice strategies for overcoming quality issues, practical solutions to real-life safety challenges and ensure your company is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines